Updated in Nov 2017
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND – Welcome to my ever-evolving list of flea and swap, garage, trunk, vintage and church markets, trocs, vide greniers and brocantes in the Lake Geneva region.
Special thanks to Christine Senti Mari Santa Cruz who contributes to this listing on a regular basis.
- vide dressings/girly clothing (upscale second-hand, vintage sales), boutique events
- interior design/home decor sales, art and artisans markets
- flea markets/vide greniers (regular folks selling their stuff), as well as brocantes (professional and antique dealers sometimes also referred as marché des puces) and sporting goods exchange;
- trocs (sell your own and/or buy new and second-hand kids items); and,
Vide dressings, girly clothing, vintage & boutique sales
A new Facebook group to buy and sell clothes in the Lake Geneva area can be found clicking here.
- Seasonal: Marché sans Puces, Geneva — cool clothing, jewellery, vintage items and drinks
- 10 Nov: Internations afterwork fashion show, Geneva
- 24-26 Nov: Fashion Week Geneva, Africa fashion show
Interior Design/Home Decor, Art and Artisans Markets
- 9-12 Nov: Unicrea at the Sarraz Castle in Morges, Vaud — (design and décor)
- 18-19 Nov: Salon du Design, vintage furniture, Geneva
- 26 Nov: Art market in Annemasse
- 8 Dec: Night market at Village du Soir, Geneva
Flea markets, vide graniers, brocantes, neighborhood fairs/sales
** Not in the list the bi-weekly (Wednesday and Saturday) flea market at the Plainpalais Plaza in Geneva and the Riponne Plaza in Lausanne on the same days.
- 3-4 Nov: Ski sale and exchange in Onex
- 4 Nov: Church of Scotland fair, Scottish pipes and drums, homemade jams, tea, Scottish artisan beers and more!
- 5 Nov, 3 Dec, 4 Mar, 1 Apr: monthly brocante in Carouge
- 11-12 Nov: Jussy town fair with fleamarket, food and entertainment, free
- 12 Nov: Onex Protestant Church fair – food, music and small Christmas market
- 1-2 Dec: Couronnes de l’Avent — learn how to make beautiful arrangements and food for the season, Mont-sur-Rolle, Vaud
- 14-15 Dec: Christmas table — learn how to set up a beautiful Christmas table, Mont-sur-Rolle, Vaud
Trocs (sell/buy children items), sports sales:
Our contributor Christine Senti has a great email distribution list. Let us know if you’d like to subscribe directly to her list.
- 10-19 Nov: Swiss Army surplus sale, part of Les Automnales
- 11-12 Nov: Ski sale / ski exchange in Annemasse, France
- Find all weekday / weekly recurring trocs (kids clothing) in canton Geneva clicking here.