Updated on 22 July 2017
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND – Welcome to my ever-evolving list of flea and swap, garage, trunk, vintage and church markets, trocs, vide greniers and brocantes in the Lake Geneva region.
Special thanks to Christine Senti Mari Santa Cruz who contributes to this listing on a regular basis.
- vide dressings/girly clothing (upscale second-hand, vintage sales), boutique events
- interior design/home decor sales, art and artisans markets
- flea markets/vide greniers (regular folks selling their stuff), as well as brocantes (professional and antique dealers sometimes also referred as marché des puces) and sporting goods exchange;
- trocs (sell your own and/or buy new and second-hand kids items); and,
Vide dressings, girly clothing, vintage & boutique sales
A new Facebook group to buy and sell clothes in the Lake Geneva area can be found clicking here.
- 22 Jun: Marché sans Puces, Geneva — cool clothing, jewelry, vintage items and drinks
Interior Design/Home Decor, Art and Artisans Markets
- 26-27 Aug: Artisan market in Puplinge, canton Geneva (artisan foodmakers and handcrafts)
- 9-12 Nov: Unicrea at the Sarraz Castle in Morges, Vaud — (design and décor)
- 26 Nov: Art market in Annemasse
Flea markets, vide graniers, brocantes, neighborhood fairs/sales
** Not in the list the bi-weekly (Wednesday and Saturday) flea market at the Plainpalais Plaza in Geneva and the Riponne Plaza in Lausanne on the same days.
- 6 Aug, 3 Sep, 1 Oct, 5 Nov, 3 Dec: monthly brocante in Carouge
- 13-14 May: Philosophes neighborhood fleamarket
- 21 May: Collonges-sous-Saleve fleamarket in neighboring France
- 30 Jul, 27 Aug, 24 Sep, 29 Oct, 26 Nov, 17 Dec: Puces à Nyon, last Sunday of the month, flea market, canton Vaud
- 26-28 Aug: Avusy Kermesse
- 2 Sep: Anières
- 2-3 Sep: Schtroumpfs neighbourhood
- 9-10 Sep: Jonction neighbourhood
- 16-17 Sep: Geisendorf neighbourhood
- 1 Oct: Laconnex
- 7-8 Oct: Eaux-Vives neighbourhood
- 28 Oct: Brocante de Versoix, fine antiques
Trocs (sell/buy children items), other kids sales:
Our contributor Christine Senti has a great email distribution list. Let us know if you’d like to subscribe directly to her list.
- 6 Oct: Troc in Meinier
- Find all weekday / weekly recurring trocs (kids clothing) in canton Geneva clicking here.