GENEVA, Switzerland – It’s not too late to get your green on. Here’s where!
- 17-20 March – At Charly O’Neills Pub and Mulligan’s Irish Pub.
- 17-19 March – St Patrick’s party at Mr Pickwick.
- 17 March – Spring Brother.
- 17 March – The Clubhouse hosts a super St Paddy’s Day celebration with traditional Irish stew and Guinness and football too.
- 17 March – the Britannia Pub at the Astoria Hotel also celebrates St Patrick’s.
- 19 March – St. Patrick’s Gala at the Beau Rivage
Canton Vaud: Lausanne, Montreux, Nyon:
- 17 March – In Lausanne, the White Horse Pub hosts a concert.
- 17 March – In Lausanne, Les Boucaniers host special Irish evening with music, beer and food.
- 17 March – Captain Cook celebrates with Irish music and Guinness non-stop.
- 17-21 March – In Lausanne, the King Size Pub offers a special after-work drinks & concert, then three more days of concerts and special events.
- 17-19 March – In Lausanne, Harper’s Pub.
- 17 March – Fishermen’s Pub in Nyon.
- 17 March – In Vevey, Le Bout de Monde celebrates with music.
- 17-19 March – In Fribourg, Irish music and food at Paddy Reilly.
- 17 March – Pub l’Irlandais in Val de Travers.
- 17 March – Paddy’s Pub in Ferney-Voltaire with two concerts.
- 17 March – Le Drakkar, Thonon. (Check out the Irish Stew!)