GENEVA, Switzerland — A 76-year-old woman and her 45-year-old daughter have died after a fire broke out at their roof top apartment in Grand-Saconnex on the morning of Saturday 3 June. The husband/father of the victims was not home at the time. For privacy reasons in Switzerland, the victims names cannot be revealed but All About…
Switzerland —The community of Payerne in the Swiss canton of Vaud, near canton Fribourg, are coming to terms with a fire that left one young woman dead and several people homeless, including a 3-week-old infant.
Story updated on 4 January. GENEVA – Two elderly women have died after severe burns received in two separate fires that erupted in Geneva within a matter of hours.
GENEVA, Switzerland – A faulty electric blanket is believed to have caused a fire which left one person dead and five seriously injured last night in Geneva.